Job Title: Shipping Exception Management and Claims Reconciliation Analyst
Location: Austin, TX(Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
Pay Range: $47 – 52/hr on W2 with Mindsource Benefits
- Looking for 2 – 3 years of experience in logistics and data analysis
- In the SEMS (Shipping Exceptions Management) tool, certain criteria must be met before the SEMS record can be moved to a claim.
- The candidate will have to analyze the record to determine if it meets the criteria.
- Develop some automated tools to support this process and reporting tools such as Tableau dashboards
- Use advanced analytics to find trends in the SEMS data to develop conclusions
- Mange the claims process with freight forwarders and carriers.
- Support KPI management of SEMS and claims with the regional supply managers
- Interact directly with freight forwarders and carriers on claims and SEMS
- Logistics Experience
- Shipping Process Experience
- Shipping exception management
- Advances level data analytics: Python, SQL, etc is a plus
- High level of attention to detail
- Self starter with the ability to work independently
- Problem solver
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Validate Claims
Job # 24-00042
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.