Job Title: Test Lab Equipment Operator II/ The Clinical Research Assistant – 30010506
Duration: 8+ Months
Location: Cupertino, CA
The Clinical Research Assistant (CRA) will aid in collection of human subject data and will use their skills to contribute to the development of a rigorous and accurate data collection environment. The CRA will complete tasks such as subject recruitment, data collection, data quality monitoring, data entry, data analysis, and documentation (IRB related documents, SOP updates). The CRA will also assist the R&D team in engineering tasks as needed.
The main role of the CRA will be:
- Contribute to the design and evaluation of a variety of health and wellness sensors and platforms
- Assist in the design and execution of bench tests and human user studies to provide reliable and meaningful data for prototype evaluation
- Recruit, screen, and collect subject information using approved study documents
- Conduct study visits consisting of in vivo, noninvasive measurement of health signals from human subjects, according to study protocols
- Monitor the quality and completeness of datasets returned from studies during data collection and on a daily basis
- Ensure safety of the volunteer at all times by careful observation and accurate reporting of adverse events
- Complete source documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Collaborate with engineers to analyze human study datasets, provide feedback on protocols, troubleshoot prototype hardware and software, and produce reports
- Prepare and monitor study supplies and stock levels to ensure continued operations
- Good understanding of biomedical signals
- Experience with design and execution of human/user studies involving physiological measurement devices
- Experience with physiological data acquisition, data logging, and interfacing computers with laboratory instrumentation for motion control, thermal regulation, and automated data collection
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or Masters in biomedical engineering, biology, or a related engineering discipline. Prior experience with industry human studies is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.