Title: Demand Planner III
Location: Austin, TX
Model: Hybrid (Remote M/F, In Office Tu/W/Th)
Duration: 6 Months
Type: Contract – W2
- Deep knowledge of demand planning and supply chain management
- Experience in hi-tech Service Supply Chain or refurb planning a strong plus
- Proficiency in Excel and SAP and a high level of comfort working with numbers
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with key partners while gaining their trust and respect.
- Analytical skills capable of understanding new business data/processes in relation to projects
- Adept at leading multiple efforts simultaneously in an environment with ambiguity and frequent changes in timeline and strategy
- Exceptional ability to think strategically and execute tactically with a persistent attention to detail
- Responsible for iOS Refurb supply/demand planning for WW and AMR region.
- Analyze weekly actual and forecast to develop a weekly refurb supply plan that meets customer demand as well as refurb targets.
- Coordinate weekly conference calls with EMEA/APAC teams to sync on refurb supply and demand.
- Partner with WW SDM team to ensure supply plans meet the target.
- Publishes and reconciles weekly supply plans to ensure deltas and gaps are clearly communicated and bridged.
- Collaborate with China operations team to secure sufficient capacity and materials to meet quarter targets.
- Coordinate issue resolutions and application enhancement requests between business and warehouses.
- B.S. degree in related field plus 5-7 years of related experience, or advanced degree plus 3-5 years of related experience.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.